Columbus Triathlon & Multisport Festival
Race Day Schedule
- 6:00pm-7:00pm: Early registration and packet pick-up at the beachfront (Highly encouraged!!)
Sunday, Race Day
- 5:45am-8:15am: Registration and packet pick-up at the beachfront
- 5:45am-8:15am: Transition check-in for all races
Please arrive at your designated start area at least 15 minutes before your race begins. Your race will begin after a brief pre-race meeting.
- 6:45am-7:00am: ⅓ Iron & Olympic Duathlons
- 7:00am-7:15am: ⅓ Iron Tri, Aquabike & Aquathlon
- 7:15am-7:30am: 5k & 3k Open Swim
- 7:30am-7:45am: OLY Tri, Aquabike & Aquathlon
- 7:45am-8:00am: Sprint Tri, Aquabike & Aquathlon
- 8:00am-8:15am: Beginner Triathlon
- 8:15am-8:30am: Sprint & Beginner Duathlons & All Run Only Distances (5k, 10k & 15k)
- 1:00pm: Timing is closed & event ends, all athletes must have completed the race.
Race Time Limits
We will end timing at 1:00 p.m., meaning that racers will have to be completed with their race by this time. This gives athletes ⅓ Iron athletes about 6 hours to complete their race, and all other racers 3-4 hours. This should be plenty of time, but if you cannot make the time cut off, please choose a different race distance.
- 10:00am all Swimmers must have completed the Swim Course
- 11:00am all Cyclists must have completed the Bike Course
- 1:00pm all Runners must have completed the Run Course